Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tidbits and...Turds?

Thoughts for the day...

-Tug has run full force into the porch screen door at least 10 times. I am wondering how long it will take him to get the concept

-Going to Cape Cod tomorrow and am wondering how many pairs of shorts I will actually require for 7 days at the beach. My current estimation seems to be somewhere in between 5 and 349058977.

-A trip to the Home Depot always seems to go something like this. You need sliders for the bottom of your chairs. You search in and out of every aisle until you realize you are never going to find them. You search guerilla style for a man in an orange apron, peeking in and out of every aisle until you spot one. He is surrounded by five other hungry shoppers, hovering like wolves. You wait your turn until forty-five minutes later you find your self stalking and accosting a poor acne ridden adolescent boy on his way to the bathroom rolling up his apron about the get off work and beg him desperately for the chair sliders. He directs you to the wrong aisle and you start the process all over again.

-I never watch TV. I am home alone today off from work, however, and was watching the Olympics. They ended and Martha Stewart came on. About five minutes in she referred so some poor chef's cupcake creation as looking like a "piece of turd." Tell me again why this woman is on TV.

Ok. That's  it for now folks.

No comments: