Ok people, we all know Lorraine's blog history.
I mean seriously, folks. I tried. I tried so hard to not spout out endless crazy ramblings about who the F knows. I had an even crazier blog before THAT blog, and I intended for THAT blog to be my "normal person" blog. Well shit. Looks like this is take three. But I truly believe I can do it. Perhaps livejournal was a little too dark and dismal. I think the layout of Blogger alone will do wonders for my positive vibes. Ah yes, wonders for my ability to simply talk about what happens in my day to day life in an interesting way.
Did I mention yet how interesting I am? Oh heavens, you can't even imagine.
SO it's 8am. So far this morning I got up, got dressed for the gym, and didn't go. Yea, instead I sat around in my gym outfit cruising the internet. Damn you facebook, myspace, other people's blogs, and the like!! Let's be honest though, I really REALLY did not want to go to the gym this morning.
Maybe later.
Look, I'm already more normal. Proof!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment