skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lorraine Palizza

If you never get lost, there's a chance you may never be found

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Calming Sounds

In honor of the fact that the buggies are out in full force, I am posting a blog I've had up on my myspace for awhile...


Ok, if you want to hear one of my favorite sounds in the whole wide world, go to this link and this link and hit "play" on the little players simultaneously. It completely makes me forget about anything that may be troubling me. I love it.
Posted by Lorraine Palizza at 7:18 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (66)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (22)
      • Intercoms Are Awesome
      • Kurt
      • Tug
      • Feeling Old
      • Karaoke
      • I'm Nervous....
      • Papillons and Kitties and...Birds? Oh My!
      • Obama in Scranton!
      • Seeing Ex-Boyfriends
      • Open Windows
      • Veterans
      • Christopher
      • Cancer Sucks
      • Ultra-Running Fool
      • Calming Sounds
      • Wheezy, Sneezy, and Hack
      • SPF
      • Googleable
      • Rough Patches
      • Zoned
      • Peter Fedofsky
      • Signs of a Faltering Economy- The Diner
    • ►  March (17)

The Recluse

The Recluse

About Me

My photo
Lorraine Palizza
bit of a recluse. nerd. and proud.
View my complete profile

Links to Good Things!

  • Arts and Crafts Records...my Canadian Indie Rock Haven!!
  • Brooklyn Vegan (not a vegan, this is just a good site)
  • Cousin Elizabeth's Blog
  • Cousin Peter's Blog
  • My Myspace...how repetitive
  • My Pictures
  • My You Tube
  • NPR...love it
  • Wholistic Physical Therapy- where I go to feel better!