I've had an all around disturbing day. I've been on planet Lorraine and I have not been able to get my shit together. I feel like my brain has been drinking antifreeze. I was driving home from my PT appointment and I was absolutely starving as I realized I had not eaten all day. I was driving my dad's car today because he needed mine, and he typically has some snackies hiding out. I found a little mini Twix bar so of course I ate it. Not sure what I did, but I was still completely zoned and probably even more so after my session as I think I was reacting to it by zoning more...and something went down the wrong pipe. I started wheezing at first but then my throat actually closed up and I couldn't breathe anymore. I was at a red light with a few other cars and for a moment I started to get out of the car thinking well, I guess I'll be needing some help. But then I paused. Maybe just maybe for too long. The sentiment actually going through my head, if I am completely honest, was...
"...finally."
Then just as suddenly as it started, I was back to wheezing and could breathe fine again. I took my hand off the handle and kept driving.
So...what does one make of all that exactly?
*sigh*
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment